|Locayta Notes on iPad|
The biggest feature in Locayta Notes 2.0 is integration with Dropbox which will automatically sync all your notes across all your iOS devices. Notes will also be accessible as plain text files in Dropbox on your linked computers. This feature has been extremely handy for me personally, which made Locayta Notes become my primary note taking app on my iPad & iPhone.
But that's not all, here's the full list of features in Locayta Notes 2.0:
• Instantly search the contents of all notes using Locayta's embedded full text search engine, Locayta Search Mobile. Includes smart search features such as automatic spell correction, synonyms, stemming and context snippets.
• Dropbox syncing to automatically sync notes between all your iPads, iPhones and computers.
|Locayta Notes on iPhone|
• Full support for printing notes with AirPrint (iOS 4.2+).
• Full iOS 4.0 multitasking. Search index updates and Dropbox syncing tasks will complete in the background if the app is closed.
• Share notes via email without leaving the app.
• Universal app for both iPad and iPhone.
• Free and ad-free!
The last "feature" is important. Locayta Notes is and will remain free, as it helps Locayta promote the Locayta Search Mobile full text search library on iOS devices.
Get Locayta Search Mobile here. It is free to download and develop with.
btw, Locayta Notes 1.0 was open sourced on github, as a resource for Locayta Search Mobile developers.